The 17th annual Digital Counties Survey announced the 2019 winners for the top 58 counties nationwide. These counties are the cream of the crop when it comes to their commitment to technology for improving the quality of life of its citizens and staff and keeping information secure.
“County-level technology leaders get it from all sides. Headlines spur cries for tighter cybersecurity. Lean budgets mean the IT buck has to stretch further. Competing business needs put pressure on the CIO to prioritize effectively. The winners of the 17th Annual Digital Counties Survey, conducted by the Center for Digital Government,* have successfully navigated these shifting currents. They’ve juggled competing interests, implemented innovative solutions and found creative ways to keep the budget in line,” says Adam Stone, GovTech News Staff.
Below, you will find a list of our clients who won:
Up to 150k Population Category:
- 2nd Place – Montgomery County, VA
- 3rd Place – York County, VA
- 4th Place – Albemarle County, VA
- 6th Place – Gloucester County, VA
- 8th Place – Rowan County, NC
- 1st Place – Cabarrus County, NC
- 3rd Place – Onslow County, NC
- 4th Place – Charles County, MD
- 5th Place – Pitt County, NC
- 6th Place – County of Davidson, NC
- 10th Place – Union County, NC
- 1st Place – Chesterfield County, VA
- 2nd Place – Durham County, NC
- 6th Place – Loudoun County, VA
- 9th Place – Cumberland County, NC
- 6th Place – DeKalb County, GA
Interested in learning more about the power of our solutions for your organization? Contact us today and see how you can run smarter!