Learning Content Developer
We’re looking for full-time The Learning Content Developer to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for developing, implementing and updating high quality training content in many formats including video and virtual course materials.
The Learning Content Developer will be responsible for transforming storyboards and other design documents into highly engaging learning content aimed at a variety of audiences including internal and external clients. The Learning Content Developer will play a primary role in content governance and be responsible for posting content to the Learning Management System.
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, growth-oriented, client-focused team of professionals, then we are interested in meeting with you!
We expect individuals to:
• Execute the development of eLearning content
• Assist the Product Lead with content creation, maintenance and revamping of existing courses
• Demonstrate and apply knowledge of the tools and resources used to develop training content
• Incorporate graphics and video to support course development
• Assist in the development of tools and resources used for evaluating and measuring training and learning effectiveness (e.g., surveys, evaluations, interviews, focus groups)
• Create supporting materials for learning activities such as reference materials and course summaries
• Assist in quality checking, maintenance and updates for all courses
We are looking for individuals who have:
• Ability to work with an online Learning Management System and develop new online training
• Knowledge of digital video editing software
• Knowledge of screen capture software
• Experience managing/completing projects with deadlines
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• A bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience
• Computer skills required including strong aptitude with web-based applications and expertise in MS Office applications required
• Knowledge of eLearning technology, webinars, virtual training, gamification etc.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management systems
• Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a creative team
• Proficiency with Open Broadcaster Software preferred
• Proficiency with graphic design tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
• We are an equal opportunity employer
• We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
• We offer a casual working environment
• Our team is like family and so is our culture
• We hold several fun filled company events and celebrations throughout the year
• You can make use of our onsite gym and outdoor activities
• We provide employee educational events
• We offer competitive pay, performance awards, profit sharing, 401k and more!
|Job Category||IT Department|