Public Sector Sales Account Executive – East Coast
Our dedicated team of sales professionals are responsible for providing our clients with innovative solutions that transform cumbersome paper-based processes into smart practices that improve efficiency, productivity and organizational structure. We have spent the last 17 years working with Cities, Counties, State, Higher Education, School Districts, and Commercial Businesses etc. on records and document management, document scanning, business process management, workflow and open records request management. In doing so, we have adopted a consultative approach to our sales process. We take the time to gain a true understanding of our clients’ needs in order to offer the best solution for their organization.
We are looking for driven, self-motivated individuals who are ready to take on new and existing State Government agencies in the East. The position requires a minimum of 50% travel, and is focused on positioning and selling our range of business process solutions.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Consistently achieve sales goals and are driven to deliver results.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate software solutions concepts to key contacts and navigate a complex software solution sale.
- Are excited about staying abreast of relevant technology applications and trends.
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and colleagues to drive business and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Are honest, respectful of others, and adhere to business standards and ethics.
We expect individuals to:
- Conduct a minimum of 10 sales meetings per week (remote or face to face), with new sales prospecting introductions or meetings throughout the week.
- Ensure that all sales and related activities are entered into CRM in a compliant manner.
- Consistently deliver accurate forecasting within a variance of 10%.
- Effectively demonstrate key products and solutions within 3 months of hire.
- Conduct weekly lead-sharing and customer strategy calls with key inside and field partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous commercial sales experience
- Experience selling technical solutions
- Enterprise Content Management/Document Management sales experience is a plus.
|Job Category||Sales & Operations Department|