We are looking for an Accounts Payable & Collections Specialist to join the team. This position is a highly transactional and collaborative role, responsible for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills with the ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are detail oriented
- Are proactive, outgoing, and enjoy problem-solving
- Have a general working knowledge of standard accounting practices
- Have excellent written, and verbal communication skills
We expect individuals to:
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Manage all aspects of the Accounts Payable process
- Enter and reconcile daily Accounts Receivable
- Collaborate across departments to ensure timely processing of Accounts Receivable (i.e., Collections)
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and vendors
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Minimum 1–2-years’ experience in AR/AP role
- Advanced knowledge of MS office suite, with a focus on Excel
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.