MCCi is a growing technology company, looking for talented people with knowledge in business analysis, data, and the ability to train end users on what MCCi’s Professional Services has implemented. We empower our clients to reach new efficiency and innovation levels, saving them time and valuable resources while allowing their focus to be placed on strategic issues rather than mundane tasks. By leveraging our content services solutions to reach intelligent automation, our professional services and technical support team are inspired every day by what our clients are accomplishing within their organizations. The Business Analyst and Technical Trainer will assess and document our clients’ current business workflows to understand their challenges. With the help of our Client Innovation team, improved and more efficient workflows will be developed, by utilizing the technology software that MCCi provides. This position will conduct various training needs assessments by collecting information on processes, workflow, and reporting. The Business Analyst and Technical Trainer will also develop and design training manuals by identifying and describing information needs. This position will require up to 50% travel.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are experienced in developing training curriculum
- Are driven to succeed in a client focused environment
- Have a desire for continual learning and to assist others to improve curriculum management
We expect individuals to:
- Analyze business processes and do requirements gathering
- Conduct training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Evaluate effectiveness of training to specific job applications
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing client facing training
- Experience with training curriculum management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years of college education or related experience
- Laserfiche experience a plus
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.