MCCi is an IT services company with expertise in delivering end-to-end Content Services and Intelligent Automation solutions. We provide our clients with some of the leading hyperautomation technologies, including Laserfiche for content services, JustFOIA for public records requests management, Blue Prism and UiPath for robotic process automation, ABBYY for intelligent document capture, and One Span for digital signatures. All these words might sound intimidating, but fear not! If you LOVE technology and have a passion for learning new things, then this is the right place for you!
MCCi is looking for a Content Production Specialist to join a fast-paced and growing team. This position is responsible for creating content for our online training sites, and will create, review, and maintain all training content and documentation. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment that allows for independent work, while enabling other team members to aid in the creation of quality content. In addition to content, the position will be responsible for managing the administration of the internal training sites.
What you’ll do
- Content development
- Training video production
- Manage the video inventory keeping the content up to date
- Gather and receive stimulating input from other teams to build quality content
- Develop and maintain a content roadmap
- Assist with development and administration of the Training Center
- Assist with internal projects and support
What you’ll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- A commitment to total Customer Satisfaction
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, including in person, verbal and written
- Video editing experience
- The ability and desire to grow in the organization beyond the content production responsibilities
- Organization skills and self-motivated
- Strong time management skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with Laserfiche software, a plus
- Experience with Totara LMS, a plus
What you can expect from us
We really ARE more than a company…we are a family! We have a passion for growth and hitting goals, but we want to do it together as a team and enjoy the ride as we go.
WE ARE APPROACHABLE.
Want to talk to a member of management or leadership, walk up and say hi.
WE TRUST YOU.
We don’t have a million rules because we believe you will embrace our Culture Code and make good decisions.
WE EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY!
We love it, sell it, support it, use it, and need it.
WE DRESS COMFORTABLY.
We need you to work hard, not wear a tie.
WE ARE KIND.
Being kind, forgiving, empathetic, and respectful can change your life and everyone around you.
WE ENJOY OUR FAMILY.
Use your webcam, collaborate, build relationships, and recognize others for doing a great job. You work a lot; make the most of your time here.
WE VIRTUALIZE EVERYTHING.
We strive for 100% inclusion of our remote teammates.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.