MCCi is an IT services company with expertise in delivering end-to-end Content Services and Intelligent Automation solutions. We provide our clients some of the leading hyperautomation technologies, including Laserfiche for content services, Blue Prism for robotic process automation, ABBYY for intelligent capture, and One Span for digital signatures. All of these words might sound intimidating, but fear not! If you LOVE technology and have a passion for learning new things, then this is the right place for you!
MCCi is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join a fast-paced, dynamic marketing team. This position will assist with content development, social media presence, website maintenance, event promotion and collaborate with the team to executive a content marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate learner who is organized and loves to get things done. Success in this position will require flexibility to changing priorities, thorough planning and communication, as well as intensity and drive to support our growth goals.
What you’ll do
- Support the digital marketing efforts of both companies: MCCi and JustFOIA
- Implement SEO strategy for keywords, errors, website performance, and traffic growth
- Publish and update content and assets on websites
- Develop content and assets to publish and monitor social media platforms
- Assist with online inquiries through a chatbot, forms, and other communications
- Ensure brand guidelines, company description, and logos are accurate on all channel and business listings
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to execute a content marketing strategy
What tools you’ll learn and use
- Canva – You don’t need to be a graphic designer. We have tools that make beautiful graphics without the complex design programs.
- WordPress – Over 30% of websites are built on this platform; 62% of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the US. We use this platform for hosting and content management.
- HeyOrca – This calendaring tool helps us keep on track with social content.
- AHA – This project management software keeps this well-oiled marketing team running at a quick clip. If you like planning and organization, you will LOVE working in AHA.
- HubSpot – This marketing automation platform acts as our lead database in communication engine. We can manage paid ads and audiences, build email campaigns, do advanced attribution reporting and much more.
- SEMRush – Search engine ranking matters and this tool is a powerhouse to help us succeed in this regard.
- And others.
What you’ll need to be successful
- REQUIRED: A college degree in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, or business (Experience in related fields may substitute for the educational requirement)
- PREFERRED: Two (2) years’ digital marketing experience
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) fundamentals and a desire to learn as trends in this field change often
- Creativity to develop new topics, create graphics, research and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Work well under pressure and deadlines, in an environment where independent judgment is required
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills-a planner and a doer
- Work effectively and in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and are quick to adapt to the needs of the team
What you can expect from us
We really ARE more than a company…we are a family! We have a passion for growth and hitting goals, but we want to do it together as a team and enjoy the ride as we go.
WE ARE APPROACHABLE.
Want to talk to a member of management or leadership, walk up and say hi.
WE TRUST YOU.
We don’t have a million rules because we believe you will embrace our Culture Code and make good decisions.
WE EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY!
We love it, sell it, support it, use it, and need it.
WE DRESS COMFORTABLY.
We need you to work hard, not wear a tie.
WE ARE KIND.
Being kind, forgiving, empathetic, and respectful can change your life and everyone around you.
WE ENJOY OUR FAMILY.
Use your webcam, collaborate, build relationships, and recognize others for doing a great job. You work a lot; make the most of your time here.
WE VIRTUALIZE EVERYTHING.
We strive for 100% inclusion of our remote teammates.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.