MCCi is an IT services company with expertise in delivering end-to-end Content Services and Intelligent Automation solutions. We provide our clients some of the leading hyperautomation technologies, including Laserfiche for content services, Blue Prism for robotic process automation, ABBYY for intelligent capture, and One Span for digital signatures.
MCCi is looking for an experienced Director of Account Management to lead and manage a developing team. The Director will lead a team of Account Managers who act as liaisons between our 1,000+ clients and other MCCI Business units. This position will hire, train and support team members to ensure they build strong relationships within the client’s organization, becoming an extension of their team by recommending solutions and helping them utilize our software and services to improve business operations. This position may include travel, up to 30%.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have strong leadership experience, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Thrive working in a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial culture.
- Succeed in handling multiple tasks and demands concurrently; with the ability to plan, prioritize and complete work in an efficient, productive and timely manner.
- Are able to work and lead in a virtual team environment.
- Have experience developing team members.
- Are organized, analytical, and have experience in overseeing the retention and growth of a large customer base.
We expect individuals to:
- Consistently achieve sales goals and lead the team to deliver results.
- Focus on achieving ARR growth by retaining and growing our client base.
- Evaluate the performance of the team and develop strategies to achieve department goals.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to identify potential challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop team-level KPI’s and ensure that all are met and/or exceeded by holding team accountable for performance through motivation and recognition of positive results.
- Enhance and track customer satisfaction by ensuring the team is providing optimal support.
- Support the team in the goal of finding new opportunities for business growth.
- Consistently report clear and concise team productivity to senior management.
- Resolve any client satisfaction issues within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in a leadership position, preferably industry related
- Proven experience building strategies, systems, and leading high-performing teams
- Demonstrated ability and confidence in client facing interactions
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.