Enterprise Account Executives are solution-oriented individuals who prospect and manage existing strategic accounts to identify opportunities in automating and improving processes within the organization. The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for retaining and growing existing MCCi clients, as well as breaking into new target accounts. The territory for this role includes specific State, City and County target accounts and carries a sales quota of $2 million+ of contract value. MCCi is a sales-driven organization, and the success of our account executives is the fuel that grows the company.
Our dedicated team of sales professionals are responsible for providing our clients with innovative solutions that transform cumbersome paper-based processes into smart practices that improve efficiency, productivity and organizational structure. We are looking for driven, self-motivated individuals who are ready to take on new and existing clients. These positions require a minimum of 50% travel, and is focused on positioning and selling our range of business process solutions.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have experience with Government acquisition processes and policy.
- Have knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process, from prospecting to close.
- Consistently achieve sales goals and are driven to deliver results.
- Are proficient in account planning and have an understanding of territory management.
- Have excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate software solutions concepts to key contacts and navigate a complex software solution sale.
- Are excited about staying abreast of relevant technology applications and trends.
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and colleagues to drive business and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Are honest, respectful of others, and adhere to business standards and ethics.
We expect individuals to:
- Prospect and run C-level and senior-level relationships as a trusted, insightful and strategic advisor into their business.
- Develop a territory strategy and execution plan.
- Conduct a minimum of 10 sales meetings per week (remote or face to face), with new sales prospecting introductions or meetings throughout the week.
- Ensure that all sales and related activities are entered into CRM in a compliant manner.
- Consistently deliver accurate forecasting within a variance of 10%.
- Effectively demonstrate key products and solutions within 3 months of hire.
- Conduct weekly lead-sharing and customer strategy calls with key inside and field partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with validated consultative sales, minimum 5 years
- Strong proficiency in computer skills
- Experience selling technical solutions to State Government
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.