MCCi is a growing technology company looking for talented people with strong organization and communication skills to join the team. We empower our clients to reach new efficiency and innovation levels, saving them time and valuable resources while allowing their focus to be placed on strategic issues rather than mundane tasks. By leveraging our content services solutions to reach intelligent automation, our professional services and technical support team are inspired every day by what our clients are accomplishing within their organizations. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Project/Program Manager on various project related activities. This position is responsible for assisting with managing projects, project communication, and writing and understanding business requirements. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who excel at working independently to join a growing team. This position will require up to 25% travel.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are proficient in information requirements gathering and scope definition
- Can handle multiple ongoing projects, while maintaining the highest personal and team standards of quality, on time delivery, and client satisfaction
- Think creatively to translate non-technical Statements of Work into complex Laserfiche configurations
We expect individuals to:
- Gather essential business process requirements from prospective and current clients
- Serve as the central point of communication between the project team, management, clients, and any other stakeholder of a project
- Maintain records of daily communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation/project activities
- Consistently track time spent on billable and non-billable activities
- Utilize superior prioritization, time management, and project documentation skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience in Information Technology projects
- Minimum two years of project management/coordinator experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and how it works with other applications
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- High School Diploma
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Exposure to Electronic Content Management (ECM) and Document Management Systems
- Experience with the philosophies of Project Management with a natural driven nature to become a certified CAPM or PMP
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.