MCCi is a growing technology company looking for talented people with strong organization and communication skills to join the team. We empower our clients to reach new efficiency and innovation levels, saving them time and valuable resources while allowing their focus to be placed on strategic issues rather than mundane tasks. By leveraging our content services solutions to reach intelligent automation, our professional services and technical support team are inspired every day by what our clients are accomplishing within their organizations. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Project/Program Manager on various project related activities. This position is responsible for assisting with managing projects, project communication, and writing and understanding business requirements. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who excel at working independently to join a growing team. This position will require up to 25% travel.
What you’ll do:
- Gather essential business process requirements from prospective and current clients
- Serve as the central point of communication between the project team, management, clients, and any other stakeholder of a project
- Maintain records of daily communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation/project activities
- Consistently track time spent on billable and non-billable activities
- Handle multiple ongoing projects, while maintaining the highest personal and team standards of quality, on time delivery, and client satisfaction
- Think creatively to translate non-technical Statements of Work into complex Laserfiche configurations
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in Information Technology projects
- Minimum two years of project management/coordinator experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in information requirements gathering and scope definition
- Superior prioritization, time management, and project documentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and how it works with other applications
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- High School Diploma
- Exposure to Electronic Content Management (ECM) and Document Management Systems, a plus
- Experience with the philosophies of Project Management with a natural driven nature to become a certified CAPM or PMP
What you can expect from us:
We really ARE more than a company…we are a family! We have a passion for growth and hitting goals, but we want to do it together as a team and enjoy the ride as we go.
WE ARE APPROACHABLE.
Want to talk to a member of management or leadership, walk up and say hi.
WE TRUST YOU.
We don’t have a million rules because we believe you will embrace our Culture Code and make good decisions.
WE EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY!
We love it, sell it, support it, use it, and need it.
WE DRESS COMFORTABLY.
We need you to work hard, not wear a tie.
WE ARE KIND.
Being kind, forgiving, empathetic, and respectful can change your life and everyone around you.
WE ENJOY OUR FAMILY.
Use your webcam, collaborate, build relationships, and recognize others for doing a great job. You work a lot; make the most of your time here.
WE VIRTUALIZE EVERYTHING.
We strive for 100% inclusion of our remote teammates.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.