JustFOIA is a GovTech company providing the easiest-to-use records request software to agencies nationwide. JustFOIA manages every step of the process from intake to delivery, saving valuable time through automating repetitive tasks, reminders, and communication with requesters and responders. JustFOIA is looking for a talented and motivated software quality assurance tester to join our development team. The Quality Assurance Associate will be a vital member of our team who can hit the ground running and help take our products to the next level. The primary objective of this position is the development and execution of test plans to support our products. Contributing and adhering to testing standards and best practices are also essential requirements for a successful candidate.
We are looking for individuals who:
• Have knowledge of project management best practices, risk and issue management, and expectations management.
• Have demonstrated success in working on multiple projects with multiple priorities.
• Have the ability to work well in a team environment and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Exhibit excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Are highly organized and have superior coordination and planning skills.
We expect individuals to:
• Understand the project requirements and project goals and apply that understanding to produce deliverables.
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of system test requirements.
• Develop and execute formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
• Write test cases/scripts and maintain involvement in test case automation and execution.
• Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
• Collect and analyze data for software process evaluation and improvements.
• Facilitate test plan review and use case meetings with development teams and key stakeholders.
• Provide demonstrations on fully tested features for user acceptance testing.
• Integrate evaluation and improvements into business processes to address business needs.
• Document all problems and assist in resolution.
• Deliver quality process training to technical staff and act as an internal quality consultant.
• Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
• Participate in conference calls with stakeholders, as necessary.
• Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the project/ program.
• Bachelor of Science/Arts degree preferred; or An AA or AS degree from an accredited community college and year of relevant Quality Assurance technical experience; or 3+ years’ relevant Quality Assurance technical experience including systems development, testing and/or business experience can substitute for the required education.
• Experience in Agile Methodology and other application development methodologies.
• Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers and replication.
• Experience in automated testing.
• Creating clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
• Experienced in Quality Assurance processes.
• We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
• We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
• We offer a casual working environment
• Our team is like family and so is our culture
• We are a national company with dreams of going global
• Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
• We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
JustFOIA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.