MCCi is an IT services company with expertise in delivering end-to-end Content Services and Intelligent Automation solutions. We provide our clients some of the leading hyperautomation technologies, including Laserfiche for content services, Blue Prism for robotic process automation, ABBYY for intelligent capture, and One Span for digital signatures.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join a growing finance team. This position is responsible for implementing best practices and ensuring our financial records and reports are accurate and reliable and in compliance with Generally Accepted Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and regulatory requirements.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate accounting functions and programs with appropriate team members
- Prepare financial analysis and reporting as needed
- Prepare revenue projections and forecasting expenditures
- Assist with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Assist in month-end close process including but not limited to preparing detailed account analysis, preparing reports necessary for validating general ledger balances, preparing journal entries, ensuring data is properly recorded to provide accurate costing of departmental activities, performing analytical activities to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Assist with annual audit preparations
- Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
- Collaborate with Payroll Processing Department on Commissions, Variable Comp, and Year End reporting
- Oversite of 3rd party registration vendors to ensure compliance on state, local, and special filings and returns
- Annual 1099 Distribution
- Perform other accounting duties and provide support junior staff as needed
- Provide staff oversight, management and development; ensuring deadlines are achieved
What you’ll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years in an accounting department
- 3+ years working with revenue recognition and billing
- Solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure
- High integrity, comfortable dealing with sensitive & confidential data
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and schedules
- Small to middle market experience preferred
What you can expect from us
We really ARE more than a company…we are a family! We have a passion for growth and hitting goals, but we want to do it together as a team and enjoy the ride as we go.
WE ARE APPROACHABLE.
Want to talk to a member of management or leadership, walk up and say hi.
WE TRUST YOU.
We don’t have a million rules because we believe you will embrace our Culture Code and make good decisions.
WE EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY!
We love it, sell it, support it, use it, and need it.
WE DRESS COMFORTABLY.
We need you to work hard, not wear a tie.
WE ARE KIND.
Being kind, forgiving, empathetic, and respectful can change your life and everyone around you.
WE ENJOY OUR FAMILY.
Use your webcam, collaborate, build relationships, and recognize others for doing a great job. You work a lot; make the most of your time here.
WE VIRTUALIZE EVERYTHING.
We strive for 100% inclusion of our remote teammates.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.