MCCi is a growing technology company looking for talented people with technical expertise to be applied to strategic software solutions. We empower our clients to reach new efficiency and innovation levels, saving them time and valuable resources while allowing their focus to be placed on strategic issues rather than mundane tasks. By leveraging our content services solutions to reach intelligent automation, our client innovations and technical support team are inspired every day by what our clients are accomplishing within their organizations. MCCi’s Client Innovation team are considered Subject Matter Experts in the Hyperautomation product suite that MCCi supports for our Clients, including but not limited to Laserfiche Content Services, Blue Prism RPA, and ABBYY FlexiCapture. Solutions Engineers on the Client Innovation team are primarily responsible for building our functional Proof of Concept and Demonstration environments for prospective Clients at MCCi. Solutions Engineers work closely with our Solutions Architects and Sales representatives to provide working solutions that help show the value of working with MCCi and our products.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have built custom demonstrations of software solutions for prospective clients.
- Are able to think with a clear mind and originate clever and useful ideas or solutions.
- Are able to assist Solutions Architects and Project Managers with technical requirements gathering and business process analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to explain/interpret complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Thrive in a fast paced, team environment.
- Enjoy learning new technology with minimal guidance.
- Are highly creative with a drive to succeed.
We expect individuals to:
- Learn our products and proactively keep up with changes and enhancements to our products.
- Travel up to a couple times a month to visit our prospective clients, to present and show off demos you have created.
- Build and deliver presentations of our software to prospective clients, based on their requirements. Demonstrations may be in person or over teleconference platforms with webcams.
- Quickly and accurately determine the cause of a complex problem.
- Travel to client meetings, as needed.
- 2+ years experience working with Enterprise software in either a Sales capacity, or in a client-facing implementation and support capacity.
- Strong technical background either professionally, or personally.
Helpful Education and Experience:
- IT focused Bachelor’s Degree
- IT Certifications
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.