MCCi is an IT services company with expertise in delivering end-to-end Content Services and Intelligent Automation solutions. We provide our clients some of the leading hyperautomation technologies including Laserfiche for content services, Blue Prism for robotic process automation, ABBYY for intelligent capture, and One Span for digital signatures.
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join our team to help us grow our nationwide client base. This position will play an integral role in driving the success of the Account Management team. In this position you will be directly leading a group of Account Managers with a heavy focus on retention, upselling and cross-selling to our large existing client base. This position will require up to 50% of travel.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate software solutions and train team members to do so as well
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are able to work and lead in a virtual team environment
- Are organized, analytical and have experience overseeing the retention and growth of a large customer base
- Thrive in a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial culture
- Are knowledgeable of sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Demonstrate ability and confidence in client facing interactions
- Have strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We expect individuals to:
- Stay abreast of relevant technology changes, use cases and coach reps on deal structure and execution
- Assist in the hiring, training, and support of Account Management staff members to ensure they build strong relationships within the client’s organization
- Act as liaisons between our clients and other Company Business units
- Consistently achieves sales goals and lead the team to deliver results
- Focus on achieving ARR growth of the Company by retaining and growing our client base
- Create systems and reports to run the business by utilizing Excel and other reporting tools
- Collaborate with other department heads to communicate department needs, changes and common business processes
- Contact clients regularly to ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve to the best of ability any client satisfaction issues with team
- Serve as the escalation point for team members for problem resolution
- Understand and evaluate the team’s performance and develop strategies to fill any gaps
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management, industry related preferred
- Experience with CRM data management and reporting (ConnectWise a plus!)
- Team development experience
- Strategy development and execution of Renewal Management, cross-selling and up-selling to a large client base
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.