Automate, Optimize, and Transform Your Organization
When evaluating solutions that will help you across the entire enterprise, you want more than a software package. Flexibility, usability, scalability, security, and a partner that has the expertise to ensure project success time after time matter. Properly designed and implemented Enterprise Content Management (ECM) can help your organization achieve higher levels of productivity, create efficiency, and simplify the way your people work. ECM can be the answer to many of the difficulty challenges you face today, such as:
- How do I connect all these separate systems and applications?
- Is there a way to automate business processes across functional departments/units in a cost effective manner?
- What tools can help us simplify the way our staff works?
- Can I have a central location for all of our documents, media, and other critical information?
These are just a few of the business critical issues that many leaders face. The good news is that there is an answer. MCCi offers a scalable, secure, leading-edge platform that has been specifically built to solve these problems. Our solution can be the “glue” that connects your existing applications, and business processes, and allows you to search, manage, and automate across boundaries and systems.
Connect Your World
Having your content and data in various different systems can increase labor costs, add frustration to staff, and make it difficult to make timely business decisions. Our solution can help you centralize this information and connect applications that historically have operated as a stand-alone product. We have assisted countless organizations turn their content chaos into a controlled environment that enables process automation, content retrieval, and ties critical data together to drastically reduce searching, screen hopping, and lost information.
This graphic illustrates at a high level how our solution can be “hub” that can fill in the current gaps and extend across the entire organization.
Not quite ready to talk with us yet? Read more about features and benefits our solution offers, and most importantly how we help our current clients reach new levels of efficiency and innovation.
Get employees, customers, contractors and third-parties using enterprise document management software, quickly and easily, with repositories that provide filtered, personalized views of files.
- User-Friendly Interface: Update documents, add document annotations, redact confidential information and change document metadata from a single interface
- Rich Search: Instantly retrieve documents with quick and advanced search options tailored to individual users’ security rights
- Robust Metadata: Add, view and modify document metadata to index, search and retrieve documents
Promote continuous productivity with built-in business process management tools offering rules-based routing, email notifications and activity monitoring.
- Workflow Automation: Save hours of staff time with rule-based workflows for simple tasks like renaming documents and emailing document changes
- Business Process Management: Optimize resource-intensive, multi-department processes including vendor and contract management, invoice processing, electronic records management, travel and expense management and records management
- Reporting: Boost staff productivity and simplify process management with reports on every business process step
Replace paper forms with easy-to-design electronic Forms that collect and route information digitally from the start.
- Intuitive Publishing: Create and publish e-forms with an intuitive forms designer that requires no coding
- Automated Routing and Review: Streamline approval by connecting forms to workflows that can be built quickly in a drag-and-drop business process modeling pane
- Task Management: Show authorized staff all pending forms and actions required, increasing visibility and promoting timely responses
Simplify document capture with multi-channel capture applications that capture paper and electronic files from multiple devices.
- Scanning: Convert paper records to imaged files on demand using built-in scanning interface
- Digital Capture: Reduce back-office work by saving to default folders with one click, auto-importing documents and automatically populating metadata
- Electronic Document Capture: Connect your repository to productivity applications with built-in capture tools for Microsoft Office products
- Mobile Capture: Turn photos taken on phones and tablets into searchable, secure documents
- High-Volume Capture and Processing: Automate document identification, indexing, classification and filing in even the most paper-intensive environments
Save time and resources by combining the information and functionality from your various business applications.
- Integrate with third-party applications like ERP, CRM and GIS with one click
- SDK: Create sophisticated solutions that integrate with your business’ proprietary applications with our Software Developer’s Kit (SDK), a highly flexible and open programming interface
SECURITY RECORDS MANAGEMENT
Bring control and transparency to operations with built-in security and compliance tools.
- Automatic Auditing: Automatically generate reports of user actions, document access and modifications
- Granular System Security: Control user actions and document access down to the metadata level
- Department of Defense (DoD) 5015.2-Certified Records Management: Enforce records management policies across all devices, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops
- VERS-Certified Electronic Records: Ensure long-term data preservation with a standard format that meets Victorian Electronic Record Strategy