Looking to digitally transform your public sector workplace—but not sure where to start?
Have you already started going digital but know you could be saving even more time and improving citizen services even more?
No matter where you are in the process, our solutions help alleviate frustrating and tedious processes and improve efficiency within your organization.
This roadmap was made just for you. It provides a structured framework for content digitization, process automation, analytics, and more. Learn about your next steps with our roadmap for public sector digital transformation.
How to Digitally Transform Your Organization
- Stop printing invoices, checks, purchase orders, and more
- No more manual filing
- Reduce physical storage cost
- Reduce risk of data loss
- Manage internal and public access to documents
- Find documents easily with consistent naming conventions (Example: Vendor Name_Invoice_Date)
- Reduce data entry with automated naming and filing
- Empower collaboration
- Fewer duplicated work tasks
- Streamline retention schedules
- Provide citizen self-services
- Standardized and mapped out invoice intake, routing and approval
- Preset rules and escalation points
- Integrate your ERP with your CSP to reduce data entry
- Replace paper forms (T&E process, purchase requests, budget transfers)
- Built-in workflows for approval, routing, and notifications
- Speed up citizen services
- Transparency into processes and timelines (where an invoice is, how long processes take)
- Use data to create easier routing and approval processes
- End-to-end reporting data
- Leverage reporting and analytics to transform and make business decisions
- Based on invoice volume or budget cycles, identify when to staff or plan
- Make better use of taxpayer dollars