Our dedicated team of sales professionals is responsible for providing our clients with innovative solutions that transform cumbersome paper-based processes into smart practices that improve efficiency, productivity and organizational structure. We spent the last 20 years working with Cities, Counties, State, Higher Education, School Districts, and Commercial Businesses, etc. on records and document management, document scanning, business process management, workflow, and open records request management. In doing so, we have adopted a consultative approach to our sales process. We take the time to gain a true understanding of our clients’ needs in order to offer the best solution for their organization.
We are looking for driven, self-motivated individuals who are ready to take on new and existing private sector clients. The position requires a minimum of 50% travel and is focused on positioning and selling our range of business process solutions.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Consistently achieve sales goals and are driven to deliver results
- Have the ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate software solutions concepts to key contacts and navigate a complex software solution sale
- Are excited about staying abreast of relevant technology applications and trends
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and colleagues to drive business and ensure customer satisfaction
- Are honest, respectful of others, and adhere to business standards and ethics
We expect individuals to:
- Conduct a minimum of 10 sales meetings per week (remote or face to face), with new sales prospecting introductions or meetings throughout the week
- Ensure that all sales and related activities are entered into CRM in a compliant manner
- Consistently deliver accurate forecasting within a variance of 10%
- Effectively demonstrate key products and solutions within three months of hire
- Conduct weekly lead-sharing and customer strategy calls with the key inside and field partners
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous commercial sales experience
- Experience selling technical solutions
- Enterprise Content Management/Document Management sales experience is a plus
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.