MCCi is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to join a fast-paced, dynamic marketing team. This position will create content for white papers, blogs, client stories, brochures, emails, and webinars and collaborate with the team to execute a content marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, organized learner who loves to get things done. Success in this position will require an impactful, succinct writing style, flexibility to change priorities, thorough planning, research, communication, and intensity and drive to support our aggressive growth goals.
What you’ll do
- Writing is a big part of what you’ll do. You will be responsible for content production of ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, customer stories, email copy, website content, webinar descriptions, video interviews, etc.
- Research keywords and content performance to improve search rankings and demand generation performance
- Monitor content performance (emails, CTAs, search rankings, etc.)
- Participate in client interviews, team meetings, calls with software vendors, and partner meetings
- Assist the team with setting up campaigns and marketing content in HubSpot and WordPress
- Content development efforts for both companies: MCCi and JustFOIA
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute a content marketing strategy
What tools you’ll learn and use
- HubSpot – This marketing automation platform acts as our lead database and communication engine. We can manage paid ads and audiences, build email campaigns, do advanced attribution reporting, and much more
- SEMRush – Search engine ranking matters, and this tool is a powerhouse to help us succeed in this regard
- WordPress – Over 30% of websites are built on this platform; 62% of the top 100 fastest-growing companies in the US. We use this platform for hosting and content management.
- HeyOrca – This calendaring tool keeps us on track with social content
- AHA – This project management software keeps this well-oiled marketing team running at a quick clip. If you like planning and organization, you will LOVE working in AHA
What you’ll need to be successful
- REQUIRED: A college degree in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, or business (Experience in related fields may substitute for the educational requirement)
- PREFERRED: Two (2) years’ content creation experience in B2B or B2G
- REQUIRED: A gift for taking complex topics and simplifying them to drive action
- Top-notch writing, editing, and communication skills
- Creativity to develop new topics, create graphics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) fundamentals and a desire to learn as trends in this field change often
- Work well under pressure and deadlines in an environment where independent judgment is required
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills-a planner and a doer
- Work effectively and in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and are quick to adapt to the needs of the team
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.