MCCi is an IT services company with expertise in delivering end-to-end Content Services and Intelligent Automation solutions. We provide our clients some of the leading hyperautomation technologies, including Laserfiche for content services, Blue Prism for robotic process automation, ABBYY for intelligent capture, and One Span for digital signatures.
MCCi has an opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join the Scanning Team and help support the success of our clients. This position is responsible for the coordination and tracking of projects, ensuring consistently high-quality standards in a fast-paced work environment. The Project Coordinator will manage client projects and work closely with the Scanning Division Manager, Supervisor, Senior Project Coordinator and Partners.
What you’ll do
- Project coordination, tracking, and documentation
- Internal, client, and partner communication of project status
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Sales quote assistance
- Call clients to generate update work
- Project instruction creation
- Data imports
- Improve and maintain overall service quality
What you’ll need to be successful
- REQUIRED: High school education or equivalent
- REQUIRED: Must have some typing experience and basic computer knowledge
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in computer software such as Microsoft Office 2013 (Word Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Efficiency and knowledge of the Laserfiche Client software
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and partners in a professional manner
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking, problem solving, and time-management
- Project management experience
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.