MCCi is a growing technology company looking for talented people with strong project management and business analyst skills. We empower our clients to reach new efficiency and innovation levels, saving them time and valuable resources while allowing their focus to be placed on strategic issues rather than mundane tasks. By leveraging our content services solutions to reach intelligent automation, our professional services and technical support team are inspired every day by what our clients are accomplishing within their organizations. Project Managers manage and oversee the full project lifecycle of complicated Laserfiche configurations and other business process-related projects. We are looking for driven, self-motivated individuals who excel at working independently to assess our client’s needs, implement our technology solutions, and build strong relationships with all stakeholders. This position will require up to 50% travel.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to understand and interpret business & technical details and translate them into a viable statement of work and project plan.
- Have familiarity with project budgets.
- Have strong business analytical skills, including requirements gathering and scope definition.
- Have familiarity with records management processes.
- Excel at troubleshooting & problem-solving.
- Are highly organized and have superior prioritization and time management skills.
- Are excited about staying abreast of relevant technology applications and trends.
We expect individuals to:
- Gather, interpret, translate, and document complex business requirements into successful Laserfiche software deployments.
- Demonstrate the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Handle multiple ongoing engagements, while maintaining the highest personal and team standards of quality, on time delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Serve as the central point of communication between the project team, management, clients and any other stakeholder of a project.
- Think creatively to translate non-technical Statements of Work in to complex Laserfiche configurations.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation/project activities.
Required Education and Experience
- Information Technology or Business Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of successful IT Project Management experience.
- Proficiency in Windows Server administration and typical Windows troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Experience writing statement of work, project plans, detail design documents.
Preferred Education and Experience
- General working knowledge with SQL.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Document Management Systems.
- Knowledge of typical State and Local Government processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or similar Project Management applications.
- Successfully implemented projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this Job Got Questions? Email HR.
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.