MCCi is an IT services company with expertise in delivering end-to-end Content Services and Intelligent Automation solutions. We provide our clients some of the leading hyperautomation technologies, including Laserfiche for content services, Blue Prism for robotic process automation, ABBYY for intelligent capture, and One Span for digital signatures.
MCCi is looking for a Support Technician to join a growing team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced work environment and have a passion for technology.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a general knowledge of Windows Operating systems
- Succeed in handling multiple tasks and have strong time management skills
- Have strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Are able to support clients in a remote capacity
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to learn and support technical systems and applications
- Are organized and have a high attention to detail
We expect individuals to:
- Work closely with product end users and provide them with the highest level of support and customer service
- Provide basic technical support to clients via email, phone, or other virtual methods
- Have a basic understanding of the organization’s products and services
- Respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the help desk
- Support multiple products and troubleshoot hardware
- Assist with platform and server upgrades
- Assist with network issues related to our software
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of customer service or call center experience
- Microsoft knowledge (Office, Workstation, Server SQL)
- College level courses or vocational training
- Electronic Content Management experience, preferred
- Desktop Support experience, preferred
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.