MCCi is a growing technology company looking for talented people with strong systems engineering skills. We empower our clients to reach new efficiency and innovation levels, saving them time and valuable resources while allowing their focus to be placed on strategic issues rather than mundane tasks. By leveraging our content services solutions to reach intelligent automation, our professional services and technical support team are inspired every day by what our clients are accomplishing within their organizations. Systems Engineers create successful systems that must satisfy clients, users, and other stakeholders using the Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management system, various ERP systems, database management systems, etc. through the entire lifecycle of the project. We are looking for driven, self-motivated individuals who excel at working independently to assess our client’s needs, implement our technology solutions, and build strong relationships with all stakeholders. This position will typically travel 15% or less.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can automate business processes for clients using out-of-box software automation tools.
- Can identify potential issues and integrate possible solutions.
- Can craft custom scripts, reducing requirement of him interaction.
- Will enable faster and smarter business processes for our clients.
- Engage with upper management regularly with reports on project status, activities, and achievements.
- Can install, configure, and troubleshoot medium to large-scale distributed software systems.
- Excel at troubleshooting & problem-solving.
- Are highly organized and have superior prioritization and time management skills.
- Are excited about staying abreast of relevant technology applications and trends.
We expect individuals to:
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify what they want a system to accomplish.
- Explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Handle multiple ongoing projects, while maintaining the highest personal and team standards of quality, on time delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Think creatively to translate non-technical Statements of Work into complex business automation configurations.
- Standardize and automate processes and monitoring using scripting technology.
- Install and configure software, and clearly document the design, maintenance, and support procedures for routine tasks to leverage IT support staff.
- Track time and project status in a CRM system.
- Achieve personal goals and do your part in team goal achievement.
- Learn new technologies and concepts that will help you with your position.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in COTS Systems Engineering position.
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, active directory, SAML identity providers, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, basic networking concepts, and SSL/TLS certificates.
- Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing (Microsoft Azure and AWS).
- Experience in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in Windows Server and typical Windows troubleshooting.
- Experience with writing T-SQL within a MS SQL environment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with Asana and/or similar Project Management applications.
- Successfully implemented projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering lifecycles.
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP)
- Experience with implementing Enterprise Content Management systems (specifically Laserfiche)
- Knowledge of typical state and local government processes
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We are a national company with dreams of going global
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
MCCi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.