The complexities of grant management get simplified with a centralized process and document management solution for your organization’s grant life cycle.
What is Grant Management?
Grant management is all the administrative work that goes into issuing and managing applications, using and fulfilling the requirements of a grant. It encompasses every part of a grant’s lifecycle, from pre-award research through post-award grant closeout.
HOW WE SERVE YOU
Why Transform your Grant Applications into a Digital Process?
It’s easy to see why leadership and grant managers like you work in a paperless environment.
Attract More Applicants
By making the process open, transparent, and simple, agencies can expect more people to participate and provide a better citizen experience.
Provide Security Assurance
An encrypted and secure environment for applicant’s sensitive data provides everyone peace of mind.
The stimulus environment is fast-paced, and requirements change frequently. Pivoting and switching to a digital process is easier than using paper-based processes or in-person services.
Organize and Automate
Workflows automatically create folders for new applications, including eligibility worksheets and note logs, and route them for review.
Data Entry and Verification
Use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to capture data without manual key data entry. Validate certain documents by pattern matching against know document types like business licenses and photo IDs without needing a manual review.
TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU WORK
Key Features for Digital Grant Application Management
- Collaborate in real-time as you review applications. Assign tasks, document notes, @mention your colleagues to clarify questions.
- Automate document filing, routing, and approval workflows make it easy for you to move applications through the process while maintaining an indisputable audit log.
- Let the system do the talking with email communications to applicants as their application moves through the process and alleviate the burden of fielding questions on application status.
- Reduce errors and standardize data capture by adding the field validation upon submission and quickly address any errors that arise.
- You’re approved and after the deadline, the application data easily downloads to an Excel report and provides an organized framework for review. Don’t forget to add the final touches with workflows to distribute and capture the review, approval, and communication of awards.