This particular job contained 117 boxes of Planning & Zoning and Engineering files, and the Minute Books ranged from 1964-2009. Their data included large and regular format that generated a total of 190,607 images and took about two months to complete.
Lose the paper, keep the data.
Would you like to be able to secure, search, organize, and utilize the information in your content digitally? We can help. We’ll securely pick up your content to scan and convert them into electronic files that can be imported back into your network solutions or document management system by your team or ours. In 2018 alone, we converted over 3.7 million images of microfilm and microfiche.
Here at MCCi, we live and breathe digital transformation and believe in finding ways to improve processes for the benefit of our clients’ successes and their bottom line. If you’re looking for the best way to transform your documents for ease of access, to reduce your warehousing expenses or because you’re required to by regulations – we’ve got the best team, hands down, for the job. Contact us today to schedule your scanning project.
Scanning Solution Features Include:
Large Format and Microfilm/fiche
and Volume Pricing
How We Help
- Expert Project Planning
- Content Management Solutions
- Secure Pickup and Delivery
- Quality Control Processes
- Data Extraction and OCR Recognition
- Document Management Solutions
- Records Retention
- Archival Preservation
- Convert Microfilm & Microfiche
- Large Format Scanning
- Minute Books
Client Stories & Blogs
- The City of Victoria Shaves Hours of Searching by Digitizing Microfilm
- Making an Impact for Social Services
- Athens-Clark County Building Permits & Inspections
- How Grapevine Streamlined The Birth and Death Certificate Process
- Laserfiche Transforms Human Resources Office at Large Texas College
- The Power of Records Management and Workflow Spread Citywide in Georgetown, TX
- How FBMC Benefits Management Saves Time Processing Client Benefits Paperwork
Athens-Clark County (GA) Building Permits & Inspections
The Building Permits and Inspection Department of Athens-Clarke County recognized the need to greatly improve their document storage and retrieval method.READ MORE